Fixed-term coverage that gives travelers visiting Liberia access to the same international standard care they would expect back home.
- Local care provided by US and UK-trained physicians
- Access to video visits
- Online mobile application access to your Wellness Partners health records
- After-hours clinical advice line
- International care coordination with your doctor’s office in other countries and with your insurance provider to facilitate reimbursement of any out-of-pocket expenses.
- Discounted outpatient services
- 50% discount on visits with the GP and staff specialists
- 20% discount on lab tests
- 20% discount on medications
- Full inpatient medical coverage at our trusted participating hospitals
- Care co-ordination between your Wellness Partners provider and your local or international hospital
A two-week virtual monitoring service intended for patients with little to no underlying medical conditions who have been exposed to or tested positive for COVID-19 but have mild or no symptoms.Remote monitoring service includes:
- Consultation & Monitoring with initial and future video visits and daily online monitoring of vital signs and symptoms over the two-week course.
- COVID-19 Care Kit that includes a home vital signs monitoring kit and two-week essential medications packet for immune support and symptom control.
- Care Coordination with you, the County Health Team and other doctors on your care team.
- Additional Benefits:
- One year of Silver Membership at Wellness Partners Clinic to ensure adequate follow up.
- One year of online mobile application access to your health records and to video visits